State of Georgia
Governor Brian Kemp
206 Washington Street
Suite 203, State Capitol
Atlanta, GA 30334
Dear Governor Kemp,
I am writing to request that you appoint Dr. Paul Broun as our new Georgia U.S. Senator to replace Johnny Isakson who has announced his retirement after 20 years of service. As a 3-time U.S. Congressman, Dr. Broun amassed a solid conservative track record that surpasses virtually everyone in Congress.
- He never voted for tax increase while in Congress
- He never voted to increase the debt ceiling
- He never voted for a bailout
- He proposed the most targeted spending cuts of any Representative
While in Congress Dr. Broun wrote landmark legislation including:
- The “Audit the Fed” bill H.R. 24 (2013) that passed the U.S. House by a 333-92 margin
- The Patient Option Act H.R. 4224 (2012), the best Obamacare alternative bill
- The Jobs Act H.R. 4224 to jump start our business sector by lowering corporate and individual taxes
- Sanctity of Human Life bill H.R. 212 (2011) that protected the personhood of unborn
- Dept. of Education Elimination Act H.R. 5394 (2014) to return education control to states and localities
As a Congressman, Dr. Broun received much recognition for his service:
- Citizens against Government Waste - Super Hero
- 90-100% ratings from high profile government watchdog groups such as Club for Growth, American Conservative Union, Heritage Foundation, Conservative Review
- National Association for Gun Rights – Constitutional Defender
Dr. Broun was instrumental in helping to bring Caterpillar and Baxter Pharmaceuticals to Georgia.
His 4 Way Test when voting on legislation is a metric that should be adopted by all U.S. Congressmen.
Is it Constitutional? Is it necessary?
Is it affordable? Is it morally right?
Dr. Paul Broun will be a bold conservative voice with you for the benefit of all Georgians in a manner more beneficial than anyone else you could appoint. Your appointment of Dr. Broun as our next U.S. Senator would signal your leadership in advancing conservatism in Georgia.
I look forward to your decision. Thank you.